|Date ||Title ||Ticket Price|
|No cruises found meeting the criteria selected. Please try less specific search terms.|
Public Cruise Cancellation Policy - All unused Reservations are non-refundable.
If you have reserved...
- 12 Seats or Less: Cancellations (with a full refund) will be accepted up to fourteen days (14) prior to your scheduled cruise.
- Over 12 Seats: Your reservation is "non-cancelable", therefore you will not be able to receive any refund at any time.
- Select the dates you're interested in, then simply click a cruise in the list to get more information. If you like what you see, you can immediately reserve a seat on-line!
- Prefer to make your reservation over the phone? Call our office at 608-246-3138.
- Advance reservations are required for all public cruises. No tickets are sold at the door. Public cruises are paid in full at the time the reservations are made.
- All prices include sales tax. Gratuities for the captain and crew are at the discretion of our passengers and are sincerely appreciated.
- Children's prices are for children 12 and under only.
- All public cruises are two hours unless noted otherwise.
- Cruises run rain or shine. In the event of continuous severe weather, the captain reserves the right to cancel the cruise.
- Betty Lou Cruises reserves the right to cancel any Public Cruise if the minimum passenger count is not met.
- Pizza & Beer cruises are only available on the scheduled times & dates.
- The yacht always leaves on time for public and private cruises. Please report 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.